Blackmore Sensors and Analytics, Inc. seeks a Corporate Recruiter to enhance and drive corporate recruiting efforts. In this role, you will work independently and as part of a team. Beyond filling positions, you will drive process improvement, strategy and development across our business. You will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers across various functions.
This position works to support the Human Resources and Administrative functions on a variety of Company-critical technical and business-related tasks. Tasks will be assigned by the Office Manager and will include full-cycle recruitment involving sourcing of active and passive candidates, working with third-party recruiting partners and establishing a structured recruiting approach involving tracking, records and reporting.
Please note that these are required:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· At least 1 year of full cycle corporate and/or agency recruiting experience is a must
· Demonstrated success in creative sourcing
· ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates
· Be a self-starter with the ability to recruit for multiple positions
· Have outstanding collaboration and communication skills, presentation skills, attention to detail and organizational skill
· Have the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
· Excellent computer skills in a windows environment; skilled in MS Office, easily learns other software programs
It would be really cool if you had some of these:
· Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple strategic searches, projects and client relationships
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
· Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
· Strong client-focused and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
· Self-sufficiency and an ability to work with little direct supervision
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
Here are some additional details:
This is a full-time, salaried position
Salary is commensurate with your education, experience, and skills
We offer excellent benefits
Blackmore is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, familial status, or national origin.
U.S. citizenship required
For full consideration, please submit the following by November 19, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org:
cover letter identifying the position | resume
About Blackmore Sensors and Analytics, Inc.: Blackmore Sensors and Analytics, Inc. is a leader in frequency-modulated continuous wave (FMCW) Lidar and supporting analytic tools. Blackmore’s technology and unique approach bring the advanced toolsets of modern radar into the optical domain. We support intense mission-critical environments, where direct-detect 3D imagers are cost and performance limited. Examples of current use of our technology include self-driving vehicles and defense applications.
Blackmore is located in Bozeman, Montana, a vibrant and beautiful university town surrounded by mountains and ideal for outdoor activities. Whether you like camping, biking, hiking, fishing, skiing or just gazing at beautiful scenery, Bozeman is a great place to live and work.